Thursday, August 5, 2010

CRASHED DATE NIGHT!

We were just about to start our Thursday Date Night when L-Hizzle and T-Dawgle intercepted and crashed our most special of evenings! For shame, crashing our date night. I mean, can you imagine?! *wags finger in their general direction*

Wifey and I reluctantly (read: without hesitation) agreed to have a mediocre (read: fabulous) dinner at BJ's. The pizza was OK (read: awesome!) and the beer was flat (read: delicious). Wifey and I were so sad (read: excited) to be spending such a downer (read: awesome) evening with our sneaky (read: very sneaky) friends. The evening dragged on (read: went by way too fast), coming to an end around 10:30pm or so with our bellies full of beer and pizza. We excitedly (read: sadly) made our separate ways and Wifey and I hurriedly made (read: dragged our heels) back home, glad (read: sad) that an evening with such terrible (read: awesome) friends had come to a close.

Warning to L-Hizzle and T-Dawgle: Do not dare (read: totally do!) to pull this off again! There shall be dire (read: yyeeess.. "dire") consequences ;)

(<3 you two)

Hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment