Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunset Beach

Written by Wifey.

So, we were being particularly bad this past week about the gym, cuz well, it's summer, and we're either traveling or busy, so it's rather hard to stay consistent. The upside of this is that when I come home from work, it's early enough to do more interesting things on date night!


So, this week the weather was just too gorgeous to ignore. I rushed home, grabbed Hubby, and tried to race the sun. And had success! We took a few interesting pictures of the sunset, and then strolled along the shore enjoying the company. :-)



After that, we tried a nearby Indian restaurant, Tandoor-A-India. They were absolutely delicious! The chicken korma was creamy and perfectly spiced, and while I wouldn't dream about the garlic naan like one reviewer said, it was pretty good. :-) So yeah, simple date night, but still good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment