Friday, January 14, 2011

Back in the swing of things

Hi all,

Wow, this holiday season has been crazy! Flying all over the place, visiting family, coming back to be faced with more traveling .. insane!

It seems that things are calm again, and so Wifey and I are continuing where we left off on our Date Night Adventures.

Now, as it turns out I am minus a job (by choice, for now) and so said Date Night Adventures are going to be a bit on the cheap for a while. Not a problem, Wifey and I are known to get creative every so often!

So, with that said, for this past Thursday's Date Night we decided to return to a small pizzeria we visited a few months back during their "soft" opening: Bella Vista

To call it just a pizzeria is a bit of an understatement, really. They're more of an ... experience! See, they're "Brazilian Gourmet Pizza" .. which means two things:

(a) Great Pizza
(b) Endless Pizza for $15pp

Now THAT's something to get behind. See, you pay your flat price for Rodízio Style (All you can eat) pizza, and they simply come by your table every few minutes with a random slice or two of delicious pizza, and you happily munch until you can munch no more. This is pure heaven for me. My favorites included the Beef Stroganoff Pizza, the Chocolate-Strawberry Pizza, the Cinnamon-Banana Pizza, and the dried-tomato and arugula pizza.

I even ate a Tuna pizza. And trust me, I hate me some tuna. But that was pretty durn good for having an evil fish on it! Surprised the heck out of me, it did!

Food aside, the service was fantastic and we (actually) felt like we were welcomed guests in somebody's home rather than just paying customers.

Anyhow, if you ever get a chance do check these guys out, please do - they keep getting better all the time.

Hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment