Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cthulu finger puppet... yeah, that's right...

Written by Wifey.

For last week's date night, Hubby and I found this neat finger puppet craft kit at Barnes & Noble.  Of course, before we could actually even open it up, we got tired and curled up in bed instead.

So, for this week's date night, we continued the fun!!  :-p

There's really not that much to say, so enjoy the results of our playtime with glue, felt, pipe cleaners, & googly eyes.... I present to you, flower puppet, lady bug puppet, skunk puppet, & the most-awesome Cthulu puppet!!



Yeah... it does occur to us that we might need kidlets for some of this fun.... but, we're big kids, so meh, whatever!


1 comment:

  1. Your blog makes me smile. I enjoy reading about your date nights and it always gives me fun ideas. Thank you both for reminding us what a relationship is all about...fun.

    ReplyDelete